If you seek safety leadership, Randstad’s specialist OH&S Risk Management team can provide you with a unique range of services to ensure your business complies with all certification requirements of AS/NZS 4801:2001.
AS/NZS 4801 compliance and certification provides a recognised safety framework with the benefits of:
- increased legislative and contractual compliance.
- increased marketing opportunities and competitive advantage.
- increased workforce morale and productivity.
- reduced injuries, illnesses, claims, lost time and insurance premiums.
We will then assist you with the coordination of the application process, in addition to auditing services that will ensure success of the program. Our services include:
- creation of organisational policies and procedures, management responsibility matrices and training programs.
- development and improvement of hazard management including identification, reporting, incident investigation, controls, management reviews and internal audits.
- planning across legal requirements, risk management, safety objectives and improvement plans.
- control mechanisms including monitoring and measurement, injury management, claims management, rehabilitation and emergency plans.
- information management including document and data control, records, communication, consultation and safety committee meetings.
- establishment of fully functioning OH&S committees, together with education and training programs.
- coordination of certification through the relevant statutory bodies, including contact to establish quotes, discuss the audit process and attendance onsite during process audits.