My client is seeking an Account Manager for a busy, varied role in the construction materials industry. This is a fantastic position with no overnight travel, a great package, and long term development opportunities. Read on if you want to know more, or hit the apply button right now! (No cover letter required!)
Make no mistake, this is a busy role and no two days will be the same. You will be responsible for:
- Driving growth with your existing customer base by building strong relationships through regular call cycle visits
- Conducting new business development meetings as required
- Preparing quotes and proposals, or working on tenders for projects
- Liaising with yard staff to ensure that product delivery is seamless
- Working collaboratively with all levels of the wider team
- Maintaining up to date database records
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills or attributes:
- Proven Field Sales experience in a B2B sales role, ideally within the construction, or building materials sector
- Strong numerical skills, and can demonstrate how these have been applied in a role
- An extroverted personality who enjoys a bit of workplace banter
- Resilience, self-motivation, and a positive attitude
- A full drivers license, clean criminal record, the right to work in NZ (no work visas) and ability to pass a credit check
My client can offer an attractive remuneration package which includes a base salary, commission and company car. They also offer a lot of other perks to employees including discounts to not only their products, but also other companies. Not only that, but you can truly build a long term career with this business as they always try and promote internally where possible.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV online using our portal or call Stephanie on 021 310 024 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....