Are you an accounts payable extraordinaire looking for something new? Or maybe you're an accounts receivable superstar looking to give AP a go? If so, I'd love to hear from you!
It's a great time to make the change and branch out into a new organisation that prides themselves on their inclusive and diverse working environment. A team that enjoys working together and supporting one another to achieve great results.
About the role:
- Accurately prepare invoices and credits for entry and payment
- Data entry of local and overseas supply invoices
- Process manual payments and match to invoice
- Investigate and resolve invoice errors on a timely basis
- Manage the invoice scanning process, including resolving scan quality issues to ensure completeness of processing
- Process payment runs and arrange overseas payments
- Manage the Accounts Payable Inbox efficiently and deal with enquiries on a timely basis
The ideal Candidate will:
- Have previous accounting experience
- Strong data entry and analytical skills
- Be resolutions focussed and enjoy a challenge
- Be a team player
This role is ideally looking for somebody looking for a change or new opportunity within the public sector. A large organisation that works to make a meaningful difference to New Zealanders.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now and you could find yourself in your perfect role!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....