This is a great role supporting a small team with extra workload that has built up over lock down. The ideal candidate will be confident with technology especially teams and Zoom as this role will be on boarded virtually.
About the role:
- Accurately prepare invoices and credits for entry and payment
- Data entry of local and overseas supply invoices
- Process manual payments and match to invoice
- Investigate and resolve invoice errors on a timely basis
- Process payment runs and arrange overseas payments
- Manage the Accounts Payable inbox efficiently and deal with enquiries on a timely basis
The ideal Candidate will:
- Have previous accounting experience
- Strong data entry and analytical skills
- Be resolutions focused and enjoy a challenge
- Be a team player
This role is for an immediate start and is able to start during the lockdown, you will need to have a strong internet connection and a suitable work space to work from home until we are able to return to the office.
There is plenty of opportunity to learn and grow within this role! If you would be interested please click apply now or contact Evelyn on 09 300 4313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....