This role is suited to an entry level Accounts Payable candidate looking to gain some experience OR a graduate who has experience in administration or Data entry, can pick things up quickly and wants to break into the accounting world.
You could also be a return to work parent, getting back into the workforce after having some time off. The team works in a supportive environment with great management and treatment of staff.
The organisation itself is well known to New Zealanders and offers further progression and opportunities.
The following are MUST HAVE:
- Excellent verbal communication (this is vital)
- Good written communication
- Use of initiative where needed
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to pick up systems and processes quickly
- Good typing speed
- A positive demeanour
- Previous accounts payable experience would be advantageous!
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity and your skills match up, please contact Megan Wilkins now, or simply confidentially apply. email@example.com 044716462.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....