About the role:
- Check and release invoices to clients
- Review and enter manual invoices into the FMIS system
- Help Manage email Inboxes, checking emails on a frequent basis and categorise for responding
- Creating and maintaining records
- 4 month temporary assignment
- ASAP start
- Knowledge of accounting processes and procedures
- Relevant degree or experience in accounting
- Proactive and able to use own initiative
- Good customer service skills
- A self starter
- Team player
This role is for an immediate start and is able to start during the lockdown, you will need to have a strong internet connection and a suitable work space to work from home until we are able to return to the office.
There is plenty of opportunity to learn and grow within this role! If you would be interested please click apply now or contact Evelyn on 09 300 4313 or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....