Looking for your next role within a government organisation? This role would ideally suit an experienced accounts administrator or accounts receivable officer or an accounting graduate looking for their first opportunity!
This is an excellent opportunity to gain some more experience in a tight knit accounting team within an organisation that supports New Zealand and really makes a difference!
- Available ASAP
- Previous accounts receivable or credit control experience would be desirable
- A "can do" attitude
- Resolutions focused and strong initiative
- Strong data entry and analytical skills
About the role:
- 3 month temporary assignment, with a possibility to extend
- Great training structure
- Potential to work on projects
- WFH opportunities
The organisation prides themselves on their dedication to the New Zealand community and offering their employees opportunities to grow!
If you or somebody you know would be interested in this opportunity please click apply now or contact Megan on 044716462 or via email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....