We are looking for admin / customer service officers for a temporary assignment for 6 months to start mid/end July. The main responsibility of this role is to assist in the processing and compliance of important applications, along with customer service and data entry activities. On offer is competitive salary with attractive Monday - Friday working hours conveniently based in central Wellington. Full training will be provided.
In order to be successful in this role you will have a strong customer focus whilst being flexible and agile in your approach to work. You will have the ability to navigate computer systems at ease and be detail / action orientated. Whilst you will predominantly be completing data entry, administration and system work, you will also be required to liaise with internal and external parties therefore it is imperative you have clear and effective communication skills (written and verbal).
Skills we are looking for:
- Ability to learn and develop at speed
- High calibre of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability follow policies, procedures and processes
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve problems and apply professional judgment when decision making
- Ability to adapt and be flexible
- Experience with working with the microsoft office suite
- Ability and confidence to work independently and show initiative
You will need:
- Experience in a customer-focused or service delivery environment
- Experience working in and contributing to a successful team environment
You must be a New Zealand Citizen with a valid passport / birth certificate, with the ability to attain and maintain a satisfactory security clearance. If you would like to apply, please submit your most up to date resume!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.