We’re searching for a proactive, resilient Project/Admin Coordinator! You will be part of an organisation that makes a difference to the Wellington region and has a focus on making our region a great place to live. This exciting opportunity is for a 6 month fixed term contract and is located in Wellington central. The hours are 8.30am - 5pm, four days a week. Start date ASAP!
about the role
You will be expected to communicate effectively internally and externally with stakeholders and individuals regarding meetings. As a central point of contact, organisation and communication skills are crucial to this role. Ideally we are looking for a balance between a people person and a hard worker that is good at meeting deadlines.
skills and experience
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
- scheduling and diary management
- experience in administration and/or coordination roles
- excellent organisational skills
- coordination skills
- problem solving skills
- proficient computer skills (office 365 experience a bonus)
- professional writing skills
- proactive, resilient and personable attitude
- hours are 8.30-5.00pm
- 4 days per week (Monday - Thursday or Monday - Wednesday & Friday)
- a friendly supportive team
- be a part of an organisation that makes a great contribution to the region
- $60,000 per year
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please click Apply Now.
Seeking those who are highly organised, proactive and resilient to coordinate various projects for an organisation that makes a great difference to the Wellington region!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.