- immediate start
- multiple temporary assignments starting from now to Feb and the end of March with potential to extend
- wellington central city location
- Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 5.00pm
about the role
We have multiple opportunities working as an Administrator within a government agency. Roles are due to start on an immediate basis and range from 4-6 months with potential to extend and or apply for longer term opportunities.
In this administrator position you will be responsible for setting up meetings, taking minutes, collating and circulating documentation, booking travel and accommodation, reconciling invoices, raising purchase orders and responding and triage emails. The role will involve other administration tasks as required.
We are seeking administrators who are happy to learn on the job, confident asking questions and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
about you (the ideal candidate will have):
- proven experience in administration or coordination roles
- proficient computer skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- the ability to problem solve and come up with creative solutions
- excellent people skills and relationship building skills
- the ability to remain calm under pressure
- strong communication skills both written and verbal - able to write professional emails on behalf of a manager
- high attention to detail
- previous government experience (advantageous but not required)
How to apply:
Does this sound like a role well suited to you? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For more information please contact Jade Woodhall on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....