Business Analyst (Data) - Permanent - Auckland CBD
- Healthcare Services
- Data insights & analysis
Join a community of people-centric healthcare professionals, committed to care and personal growth. Actively supporting the health and well-being of New Zealanders every day, facilitated by their progressive and inclusive work culture. Identify, analyse and deliver recommendations to enhance business performance.
- Strong, commercial experience in a similar role
- Strong data analysis experience
- Confident with Tableau/Power BI (desirable)
- Understanding of profit & loss and general accounting principles
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and a natural problem solver
- Positive, flexible and adaptable demeanor
On offer: Subsidised health insurance, flexible working hours, CBD (close to Britomart), supportive inclusive culture.
How to apply: If the above sounds like you, click the apply button and go through Seek or the Randstad website. For more details you can call Brogan on 021 201 3885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....