Technical Business Analyst (6m contract) - ASAP start
- 6 month contract (extensions likely)
- Competitive rate / Start ASAP
Bring your technical skills to this Business Analyst position and get involved in a critical and exciting Government project.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical business analyst
- Understanding of JSON, RAML and other protocols
- Some understanding of API design best practices, integration experience, interface definition experience
- Ability to use map the data specs to what is required for APIs
- Have a good grasp of where Integration specs & requirements fit – in conjunction with business applications, NFRs, data flows and transformations
- Be able to capture basic flows that identify source, target, protocols, translation requirements to help the Architects/Devs
- Ability to use Confluence (& Jira or equivalent for story boarding) to capture most of the requirements
- Have strong communication, facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills. Is able to collaborate with stakeholders across all seniority levels.
On offer: Comp. rates, 6 month contract with likely extension, start ASAP
How to apply: If the above sounds like you, click the apply button and go through Seek or the Randstad website. For more details you can call Brogan on 021 201 3885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....