Research First - Call Centre - Surveyor
We are currently looking for Call Centre Surveyors to interview members of the public on a variety of purposes
About the role:
We’re working with an organisation that works with companies and agencies for data collection purposes. One of the ways they collect data is through calling members of public and completing interviews. We are looking for confident surveyors with clear english to complete the interviews.
Start Date: 25th of November (4-5 weeks temp - with ability to extend)
Hours: Variety of hours during the day and evening (e.g 12pm-8.30pm) (e.g 4.30pm-8.30pm)
25-35 hours per week (one weekend day)
Pay rate: $21 per hour + 8% holiday pay.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Comfortable approaching and speaking to people.
- Ability to relate to people of different walks of life.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Being able to listen and type at the same time.
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to build customer service skills.
- Opportunity for ongoing casual work.
- Helping improve services in your community.
- Claim your own shifts.
If you think this sounds like you, please hit the “APPLY” button. We will then send you an application form and more details about the recruitment process.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....