Are you passionate about people and the community? Would you thrive knowing you're facilitating support for people across Aotearoa?
We have a great opportunity to support New Zealanders from within a central Government agency, right in the heart of Whanganui. Come and join this team of experienced customer service professionals!
This is a close-knit, team environment, focused on providing the highest quality of care and support to the public. Over the last year, this team has become busier than ever so we are looking for strong team players to get involved in the great work they do.
- 6 Month contract, possibility of extension.
- End of November start date
- Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm (with a 1 hour break)
- $28 per hour + 8% Holiday Pay
- Central Whanganui
In this varied role you will be:
- Answering and responding to a range of inquiries via inbound calls and emails
- Adhoc administration duties
- Working across multiple systems
- Part of a diverse, supportive team environment
To be successful we are looking for:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Natural team players, able to work collaboratively, as well as autonomously
- Strong experience in both customer service/contact centre or administration
- Ability to absorb and relay a large scope of information quickly
If you are interested, please do not hesitate! Apply via the link provided.
Please note, to be considered you must have NZ residency, citizen or a valid work visa and live locally.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....