We are recruiting for additional casual hospitality staff members to become part of a team whose goal is to focus on the health, lifestyle and well-being of their residents. If you are interested in starting a rewarding career in the aged care industry, this might just be your chance.
More about the role:
- The main goal of the hospitality team is to support the Care Home to deliver an exceptional experience to residents and their families.
- Your day will consist of serving meals, tidying dining and restroom areas, clearing tables, making beds, distributing laundry and assisting the activities coordinator with general activities such as painting nails and distributing reading books.
More about you:
- Willing to be flexible in assisting across the Care Home with the ability to multitask and juggle various tasks.
- Friendly, warm and caring attitude in all situations.
- Able to communicate effectively with others.
More about the team:
- You will be part of a supportive, collaborative, and caring team culture.
- Flexible working shifts and arrangements.
- The Government announced mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations for healthcare workers.
To be considered you must have NZ residency or a valid NZ open work visa.
How To Apply
Apply now by sending your CV over to email@example.com, call the office on 0800 800 204 (3) for a confidential conversation, or alternatively, hit the apply button....