Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your leadership skills within a tight-knit team?
We have a great opportunity for a passionate Centre Manager to join a charming, boutique centre based in Grey Lynn. This lovely centre is licensed for 42 children and has a great focus on sustainability and the environment.
You will have a strong desire for collaboration between teachers, whanau and the community to support the learning and development. You will be leading and managing your team to success, and making a difference to children’s everyday lives!
We are looking for a driven and motivated individual who has an understanding of financials, budgeting, marketing, and a passion for building and promoting a positive team culture.
- Full pay parity from November 2023
- Support with Teachers Registration
- Subsidised health insurance
- Supportive coaching and mentoring
- Wellbeing support
- EAP support
- Free annual flu vaccinations
You will possess the following key qualities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively lead a team to provide the best learning outcomes for the centres tamariki
- Able to work in a face paced environment in a responsive manner
- Demonstrated ownership and initiative in previous positions
- Marketing experience to assist with the ongrowing growth of the centre
- Passion for working with young children and whanau
Key role requirements:
- B Ed/Dip Teaching Level 7 (ECE) and current teacher registration/certification
- Great understanding of child-led curriculum, pedagogy, and Te Whariki curriculum.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills to deliver
If you are a Centre Manager looking for a change, or a Head Teacher wanting to grow and develop your skills, please hit apply, email Georgia at email@example.com or alternatively call the office directly on 0800 800 204 (Option 3).
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.