Change Advisor (12 month FTC)
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Government organisation
Join a Programme Delivery team within a well-known Government organisation and get involved in a critical project/program that will be remembered in Aotearoa forever. Be the voice for the team and help improve effectiveness and efficiency while ensuring all change is understood.
A bit about you:
- Commercial experience in Change.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid stakeholder engagement experience.
- Ability to hit the ground running and question/challenge when required.
- An advocate for bringing people together.
- Proactive and flexible.
- A self-starter.
On offer: Be a part of a critical, exciting project. 12 month FTC, flexible working, Rotorua
How to apply: If the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Click the apply button and go through Seek or the Randstad website. For more details you can call Brogan on 093360399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....