Change & Engagement Specialist (6 month contract) - ASAP start - Auckland CBD
- Government Agency based in Auckland CBD
- 6 month contract
- Competitive rate / Start ASAP
Join this crucial Government agency and be a part of making a positive and life changing impact on Aotearoa and its future. As a Change Manager professional you will work within a skilled team and be an important member of the Change and Engagement team based in Auckland. You will work closely with Project teams to deliver people-focused change initiatives on a variety of changes such as; tenancy services, office moves, construction and placement or even legislation.
- Strong commercial experience or qualifications in change management in a large programme or project environment.
- Specialist skills and understanding of how people engage with change
- Working knowledge of Prosci methodology
- Experience working for the Government (highly desirable)
- Solid communication & interpersonal skills; empathy, influence & negotiation.
- Proven ability to work in a multiple system environment
- Passion for people and communities
On offer: Comp. rates plus 5 weeks annual leave, 6 month contract, start ASAP, Auckland CBD offices
How to apply: If the above sounds like you, click the apply button and go through Seek or the Randstad website. For more details you can call Brogan on 0212013885 or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....