Change & Engagement Specialist - Auckland CBD
- Government Agency based in Auckland CBD
- Agile & PROSCI methodology
Join this crucial Government agency and be a part of making a positive and life changing impact on Aotearoa and its future. Having received a lot of positive media coverage recently, this organisation contributes to thriving communities.
- Strong, commercial experience, ideally in complex environments or relevant qualifications in change management.
- Agile experience or open to agile concepts.
- Experience working for the Government (highly desirable).
- The ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge and experience using PROSCI.
- A passion for collaboration, inclusion and positive culture.
- A proactive, flexible, enthusiastic and energetic demeanour.
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills.
On offer: Salaried, 5 weeks annual leave, flexible working, career development.
Welcoming all people, passionate about Change.
How to apply: If the above sounds like you, click the apply button and go through Seek or the Randstad website. For more details you can call Brogan on 093360399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....