- Lead teams in the implementation of organisational change projects.
- Developing a change strategy and implementation plan, reviewing models, strong stakeholder engagement and change support throughout the programme.
- Oversight the Change Plan using change frameworks and PROSCI.
- Design and delivering to the transition unit (people and culture).
- Leading the team.
Attributes For Success
- Certifications are needed and you will need to know how to set up frameworks.
- Experience in leading teams that deliver significant organisational change.
- Deep understanding of organisational change theory related to organisational culture, people management, business process change and business transformation.
- Proven experience in change methods.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at a senior level as well as a diverse range of people at all levels (internal and external clients)
- Resilience and tenacity.
If you know this is the right role for you, please hit APPLY NOW!
To take the first step for this fantastic opportunity. Don’t hesitate and send your CV with Cover letter attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....