Our government client is about to go through a system transformation and is looking for a business focused change manager to take the lead on the project. Working across multiple locations this role will be fundamental in building business processes and help people adopt changes coming. Being part of a large technology shift you will be partnering with key people across the organisation to understand pain points and embed change.
This role would suit someone who is looking to make a tangible impact within the organisation, is excited by technological changes and the ability to build a collaborative and supportive work culture. Note this role is an initial 12 month fixed term contract and would require some travel across the Wellington region.
- Provide change management and implementation expertise to sponsors and leads across the group to enable them to effectively plan, manage and implement change
- Work directly with the Project Manager to develop and manage the pipeline of work across the group
- Engage with teams to plan and coordinate deliverables, ensuring successful implementation of change and projects
- Contribute to building and maintaining the Change Management Approach including building a change team for this project
- Carry out impact assessments, business readiness assessments, create training plans and change strategies
- Proven experience managing complex change projects
- Sound knowledge of project and change management methodologies
- Experience providing change expertise to a wide variety of stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with people at all levels
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
If you would like to jump in to this exciting new project and be part of the initial project please get in touch with Chantelle Waite today, for more information contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note due to current travel restrictions you will need to be currently residing in New Zealand to be considered for this project.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....