Randstad is working on behalf of a medium sized Planning, Engineering and Surveying Consultancy specialised in creating sustainable and innovative urban environments. Working on behalf of predominantly private clients, they take pride in shaping the future of Auckland through comprehensive planning solutions.
If you are looking for a role where you will spend a large portion of your time on site as opposed to behind a computer this could be the one for you. Working closely with the Engineering Director you will receive plenty of mentorship allowing for excellent career growth.
- Start projects and see them through to completion, ensuring they are kept within the correct specification
- Maintain relationships with clients and contractors
- Ensure correct health & safety practice is abided by all parties on site
- Highlight defects and performance issues to directors
- Ensure QA process is followed before design hand over
What you bring to the table
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Understanding of general civil design requirements
- Familiar with construction & contracting procedures
- Competent with word, excel & google docs
What’s in it for you
This is not your typical engineering consultancy. This is a great opportunity to work alongside the Engineering Director on a day to day basis, soaking up the depth of knowledge on offer. Work from home options are available on an agreed basis. Suitable for graduates through to engineers with a couple of years experience....