Would you like to work for a not-for-profit organisation, where you can bring your whole self to work whilst empowering Kiwis to live their healthiest lives?
We have full-time customer service roles available with Southern Cross Health Society as a Claim’s Approval Consultant in their Auckland contact centre.
Voted as Reader’s Digest’s most trusted Health Insurance brand for 5 years running, Southern Cross Health Society puts their members' health and well-being at the heart of what they do.
What you will be doing:
- Talk to people from all walks of life, helping them through emotionally charged conversations and difficult situations
- Guiding and providing assurance to our members during their healthcare journey
- Respond to member enquiries displaying consistently high levels of professionalism
- Gather information, conduct research, and piece together a case to deliver a confident and clear decision
- Participate in creating and maintaining a positive, supportive and rewarding team environment
- Continuously keep up to date with policy, product, and process knowledge
- Contribute to a culture of accountability, ownership, and trust amongst the team
- Demonstrate consistent and excellent results against performance targets
- Working 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Who we’re looking for:
- You will love helping people and being a team player
- You’ll be warm and friendly
- You’ll have a growth mindset and thrive on learning new skills
- You will be self-motivated to reach your goals
- You’ll be excited about your career and growth
Your experience and skills:
- Great with customers
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
What you’ll get at Southern Cross:
- Competitive base salary with discounted health insurance and wellness benefits
- A free Fitbit and cash rewards for completing well-being activities
- Career development and growth opportunities
- A supportive training environment
- A diverse and inclusive culture where you can bring your whole self to work
- A fun and collaborative work environment
- Discounted Southern Cross Insurance
At Southern Cross, they’re standing strong, all together with heart and vitality to be the best.
If this sounds like you, please click "APPLY"
We look forward to receiving your application.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.