I am partnering with an exciting and large government agency to recruit for a Commercial Manager. This role would suit someone with an understanding of the IT landscape or a strong all arounder, with demonstrated supplier and vendor relationship experience, and a person who is known for their strong people skills.
What will you be doing?
You will take active responsibility for commercial, contractual and relationship management of suppliers and commercial partner contracts and relationships, including negotiation and resolution of non-standard/standard commitments. You will manage and maintain the lifecycle of supplier partnerships and contracts and be a key person in ensuring strong deliverable commercial relationships.
What am I looking for in you?
- A natural commercial acumen that allows you to both manage complex situations but also quickly identify opportunities.
- A drive for excellence in delivery across both internal and external partnerships.
- At least 3-5 years of demonstrated experience working across vendor & supplier relationships. Experience within the IT space desirable.
- Proven experience negotiating deals of varying complexity.
- A history of management of contracts of a various nature.
- An understanding of the legalities and risks within contract management and an ability to demonstrate successful outcomes.
- A sound understanding of the best practice procurement process.
What is on offer for you?
- An opportunity to join one of NZ’s most interesting government agencies.
- Great salary and benefits.
- Grow your career with genuine opportunities and exposure.
How to apply
If you can demonstrate that you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat or are interested in finding out more information about the role, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please call Chris White on 04 471 4871 or 021 613 656 or email email@example.com
Or click ‘Apply Now’
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....