This role would be site based, predominantly in Hamilton, Waikato on residential stand alone and design and build homes. You will be mentored by high calibre construction professionals, with the opportunity of further growth into the management side of the construction industry.
This role would ideally suit an individual who has recently qualified as a Builder in NZ with 5-6 years building experience and is looking to take the next step in the construction industry. This role will require a highly driven individual who doesn't mind rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in when required. You will also be involved in project scheduling & programming.
The salary for this role is $70k-$90k + vehicle.
If you want to sit behind a desk all day in a quiet office, then this is NOT the job for you.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Qualified Builder (NZ) or current LBP
- 5-6 years residential building experience
- Driven personality / high motivation to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Site based
- IT savvy - person will be trained in MS Project on the job
- $70k-$90k salary + vehicle
- Opportunity to further growth & development into Project Management
- Exposure to large residential projects
- No glass ceiling in this role
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply or email Aaron with your CV
Don't think this is for you but you know just the person? Don't worry! You can still earn a referral fee by successfully referring someone suitable!
M: 021 081 22818
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....