Role available as a Construction Manager with an immediate start date. This position is paying a salary of $90,000 plus vehicle and is based in Tauranga.
One of New Zealand's largest residential construction companies is looking to bring on a new Construction Manager. You will be joining a company with a proven track record of delivering high quality residential projects.
You must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Residential Construction in New Zealand, with proven experience in leading teams on site.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Residential Construction in New Zealand - as aProject Manager, Site Manager, Foreman, or experienced builder looking for growth opportunities
- National Certificate in Carpentry (NZ) or current LBP
- Experience driving subcontractors and site programmes
- Experience in running house builds from excavation/foundations through to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent understanding of NZS 3604
- Competitive salary $90,000 plus vehicle
- Office & projects based in Tauranga
- Opportunity to be a part of an established company with excellent project pipeline
- Potential to work on large scale projects
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply or email myself with your CV.
Don’t think this is for you but you know just the person? Don’t worry! You can still earn $500 by successfully referring someone suitable!
021 081 22818
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....