$58,500 per annum
6 months fixed term role
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Smartphone and mobile data provided!
Join a thriving international company! If you are looking for a great team environment, with heaps of on the job training and support + a smartphone with free data, read on. This is not your average customer service role, you will help and consult customers through their purchasing journey and provide an excellent customer experience over the phone and using email. Due to recent growth, we have room for someone special to come join the team. If you’re currently in a customer service role and are looking for your next step up please consider applying today.
About the role:
- Provide best in class customer experience to B2C customers
- Supporting operational activities via various channels: voice, email, live chat, video chat, SMS and social media
- Listen and understand the customer’s problem and consult them with a possible solution
- Respond to customer queries with a relatable, warm approach
- Providing best in class customer care to customers, ensuring high customer satisfaction, responding to inquiries and resolving complaints.
- Convey product knowledge and advise consumers on incentive programs and campaigns to assist customers with their purchases
- Deliver exceptional customer care over the phone
- Utilise Good Conversion Practises
- Capture all customer interactions in the CRM system with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ensure that all customer data and interactions are treated with the utmost confidentiality
- Embody the company values in all interactions with customers
- Manage own workload and Meet KPIs
- Always remain pleasant, courteous and supportive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to help others
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Passionate about customer service
- Self-motivated with a great work ethic and can-do attitude
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and remain calm
- Proficient computer skills, including use of Word and Excel
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and problem solve
- High level of trustworthiness and integrity as you will handle sensitive information - Customer privacy must be at the forefront of all that you do
- Composure, good business acumen and the ability to work well with others
If you’re up for a challenge and love helping others apply today!
Please note that you must reside in Auckland and have the right to work in New Zealand.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....