We have an exciting opportunity to work for a large and thriving New Zealand technology company. Apply to be part of a supportive and friendly work culture where people are a priority and the company is making great strides in their industry.
Based in Albany (But starting and working from home while we’re in lockdown) We're looking for someone who's bubbly, switched on and loves people. You’ll need to have a good understanding of technology; maybe you’re the go-to IT person in your family, you’ve just finished some studies in the IT area, or you just love to troubleshoot tech problems. If you have experience delivering exceptional customer service over both the phone and email please read on and apply!
About the role:
This opportunity is 40 hours on a rostered Monday to Friday. The successful applicant will be required to diagnose and investigate incoming calls, assist our product installers and customers with their hardware and software.
- Using several computer tools, such as SalesForce (CRM)
- delivering high-quality technical support over the phone and email
- Working closely with the account management team
- Processing orders from origin to dispatch
- Providing training to clients over the phone
- Keeping clients up to date on new products and features
- Escalating technical issues to the technical support team
- Meeting the service level agreement target (SLA)
- Testing the software on devices to gain product knowledge
- Delivering professional customer service that leads to customer satisfaction
- Salary $51,000 - $53,000 per annum based on your experience
- Free onsite parking!
- Work from home one day per week (once lockdown is over)
- Time to catch up and connect with the team over a coffee
- Christmas party + Other Corporate events
- Time off over Christmas
- Work laptop and headset provided
- Full training will be offered and you will be supported by experts in the business
- Technically savvy, bubbly and switched on
- A good sense of humour
- Fits into a team and get along with others easily
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience delivering excellent customer service over the phone
- Enthusiastic and bring a good level of energy to work
- Resilient and are up for a challenge!
Sounds good? Apply today! Please note you must reside in Auckland, New Zealand and have current New Zealand work rights to apply for this position.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....