- Full time
- Free parking
- Beautiful large corporate office
- Friendly working environment
- WFH options
Our client is growing and we're looking for talented and passionate Customer Service or IT Support agents. You will be responsible for providing customer service or technical support over the phone, solving customer queries, technical issues and escalating problems when required. With offices in America, Australia and NZ- this market leading technology product requires a strong technical support team.
Inbound customer service, using Sales Force/Updating CRM software, offering excellent customer support to our loyal customers. We're looking for a resilient candidate who's great on the phone and is ready to take on a challenge.
Have you got technical support experience? Do you have a passion for helping people? We're looking for someone with both a passion for technology and fantastic written and verbal communication. If this sounds like you read on...
Our client is going from strength to strength, with a talented team behind them. Come join a growing team based in Albany, Auckland. If you want to work somewhere with career progression within a fun and friednly environment this is the company for you!
- Engaging directly and promptly with customers, installers and dealers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle inquiries and issues
- Identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention with clear and concise notes
- Managing requests and unresolved issues
- Following up with cases to provide feedback to customers
- Communicating and coordinating with internal stakeholders
- Providing a professional service to customers
Days, Hours and Pay:
All of these roles are Monday to Friday
9:00am-5:00pm (Work from home option 1 day per week) x3 positions open
11:30am-7:30pm (Work from home options) x1 position open
Salary $50,000 - $55,000 based on experience.
What you will need to be successful:
- You're a passionate, uplifting individual who is an excellent communicator and has a track record of providing excellent customer service over the phone.
- You're driven, resilient, and hard-working.
- You have a solution-focused mindset.
If you think you have what it takes apply today! Kind regards, Mark Allan - Randstad Business Support
Please note as this is a permenant role we are only able to consider applicants who currently hold the right to work in NZ.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....