Have you thought about a change in your career? Do you care about the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders? If you enjoy helping people and making a difference, then this may be the perfect role for you. We are a part of a large global company with our corporate head office in Europe but still have a local family feel.
We have full-time customer service roles available in the contact centre based in Takapuna starting at the end of September.
What you will be doing:
- Making outbound calls to support our customers to encourage them to book appointments regarding hearing aids
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Contribute to a culture of accountability, ownership, and trust amongst the team
- Monday – Friday. Monday-Thursday 10:30am-7:00pm Friday 8:30-5:00pm
Who we’re looking for:
- You will love helping people and being a team player
- You’ll be warm and friendly
- You’ll have a growth mindset and thrive on learning new skills
- You will be self-motivated to reach your goals
Your experience and skills:
- Great with customers, previous experience in retail, hospitality, or contact centres
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
What you’ll get with us:
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Job satisfaction where you are genuinely making a difference
- A supportive training environment
- A diverse and inclusive culture where you can bring your whole self to work
- A fun and collaborative work environment
- Modern working environment based in Takapuna
- Working closer to home. We are a 2-minute walk from the bus depot
If this sounds like you, please click "APPLY" or alternatively send your CV to me via email: email@example.com
I look forward to receiving your application!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....