Join a close knit team, providing excellent customer service for a well established, trusted, New Zealand brand. Our client has been around for 60 years and manufactures high-end building products for the residential and commercial construction industry. With so many orders coming in, our client has the need for another excellent customer service representative to join the team - is that you?
Based in Manukau (But starting and working from home while we’re in lockdown) we're looking for someone who has a knack for customer service and enjoys answering customer queries and processing orders. If you have experience delivering exceptional customer service over both the phone and email please read on and apply!
About the role:
This opportunity is 40 hours Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. The successful applicant will be required to respond to customer queries and process orders over the phone and using email. It would be a great plus to your application if you had experience in data entry, as accuracy when keying orders is essential.
- Using several computer tools
- delivering high-quality customer support over the phone and email
- Accurately processing orders from B2B clients
- Supporting the sales team
- Processing orders from origin to dispatch
- Keeping clients up to date on new products and features
- Meeting the service level agreement target (SLA)
- Delivering professional customer service that leads to customer satisfaction
- Salary $50,000 - $55,000 per annum based on your experience
- Free onsite parking!
- Supportive work environment
- Christmas party + Other Corporate events
- Future learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to move into other parts of the large company
- Full training and onboarding will take place to ensure that you’re set up for success!
- Technically savvy, bubbly and switched on
- Fast and accurate data entry
- A good sense of humour
- Fits into a team and get along with others easily
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience delivering excellent customer service over the phone
- Enthusiastic and bring a good level of energy to work
- Resilient and are up for a challenge!
Sounds good? Apply today! Thanks for your interest, I’d love to see your application. Kind regards, Mark Allan from Randstad Recruitment.
Please note you must reside in Auckland, New Zealand and have current New Zealand work rights to apply for this position.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....