We are on the lookout for experienced Customer Service Representative for a permanent role, based in Wellington Central. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun, social, hardworking and passionate group of individuals who like to provide an excellent service to their client base.
About the role
- The hours are between 7.30 - 5.00pm working Monday to Friday.
- Answer all incoming calls in a timely manner to achieve first call resolution
- Check and confirm customer information is correct and up to date
- Provide clear information and instructions to all customers
- Respect and adhere to customer confidentiality
- Liaise with external providers
- Manage applications as required
- Call Centre experience is desirable but we are open to a range of candidates who have proven customer service experience
- Accurate data entry
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Be a reliable candidate who is self motivated
- Microsoft Office knowledge is desirable
- If you have an interest or background knowledge in the medical field that is a bonus!
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Insurance bonus included in package
- Excellent and clear progressional pathway
- Fun and hardworking team with supportive management
- Great location - enjoy being close to the Wellington train station and the hustle and bustle of the working city life
Please note; all applicants must be able to provide two referees, a clear ministry of justice check, and proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, we’d love it if you applied today!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.