Our client is growing! And we need customer service - helpdesk agents today! You will be responsible for providing technical support and knowledge to customers over the phone, solving technical issues, and escalating problems when required.
Have you got technical support experience? Do you have a passion for helping people? Are you a recent uni grad who's passionate about technology? We're looking for someone with both a passion for technology and fantastic written and verbal communication. If this sounds like you read on...
Our client is going from strength to strength, with a great team behind them. Come join a growing team based in Christchurch. If you want to work somewhere with career progression this is the company for you. In return you will be provided robust training, an opportunity to learn and grow your commercial knowledge, and a team that will support you from start to finish.
- Engaging directly and promptly with customers, installers and dealers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle inquiries and issues
- Identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention with clear and concise notes
- Managing requests and unresolved issues
- Following up with cases to provide feedback to customers
- Communicating and coordinating with internal stakeholders
- Providing a professional service to customers
This role will ideally suit someone who has great communication skills, a passion for helping people with technical based queries, and someone who wants to be part of an exciting and collaborative team.
If you are interested in this position then please apply below, or please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....