Randstad Technologies are currently looking for an experienced Data Analyst for a permanent position in Wellington.
The role of Data Analyst is to provide business intelligence and analysis that contributes to telling the organisation's performance story, so that the business can make well informed key performance and business decisions.
You will have the following:
- Proven analytical background and problem-solving techniques to draw insights from data gathering and analysis, and formulate well founded recommendations • High degree of proficiency with a variety of data systems and tools
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyse and problem solve
- Presentation and facilitation experience
- Strong experience in any BI or visualisation tool (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI etc.).
- Writing and reporting on financial and non-financial measures
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into actionable insights
- Technical acumen to gather, analyse and visualise data, business acumen to understand what matters most
What we offer:
- Great salary package
- Great work location
- The ability to grow and develop your skills
- The opportunity to work within a meaningful organisation
If this opportunity sounds like you, please get in contact with Stephanie Ashkettle on email - email@example.com or phone 02041585662
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....