Randstad Technologies is currently recruiting Data Engineers for 1 year, hourly rate contracts in Wellington Central.
The role of Data Engineer is to support the new pipeline of work which will see the organisation deliver on some important capex projects.
You will have a good skill base in one or more of the following areas
- Unix/Shell scripting
- Web based technologies
- System Development Life Cycle
- Data Management
- Change Integration
- Ability to communicate technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Experience using Atlassian JIRA and Trello
- Experience with Test Driven Design is advantageous
You will have the following:
- SAS Programming and Administration skills
- Understanding of Agile principles and practices
- Collaborative and a team player
- An eye for detail and a high-quality output
What we offer:
- A 12 month hourly rate contract
- The opportunity to work within a meaningful, Government organisation
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....