- Well-known and recognised enterprise business
- Full time / permanent - Comp. salary & benefits
- Flexible, WFH options available
About : This large, enterprise business which is well thought of across New Zealand is now looking for a Devops Engineer to come on board and join the development teams. As New Zealand's largest and most diverse digital services provider which serves millions of customers across the country, this forward thinking business is rapidly shifting to the new needs of their industry, Agile is therefore fully embraced.
You will be a self-driven person with a can-do attitude as part of the DevOps chapter team and responsible for application release, incident resolving, CI/CD pipeline design, development, testing, and problem resolution work items with significant autonomy and independence. The scope of work includes small system enhancements to complex projects.
Key skills needed :-
- Designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines using Linux bash and/or Python on Azure DevOps
- Designing, implementing, and testing java microservices
- Production incidents troubleshooting & resolving including on-call
- Managing release to production and non-production environments including data refreshment and backfill
- Functional and Non-functional testing support
IT Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in Azure DevOps pipeline designing, implementation & testing
- Strong experience in Kubernetes and/or openshift plus docker/container knowledge
- Strong experience in Linux, Bash & Python
- Good knowledge in Java programming and tooling: Spring boot Framework, JDK11/17 , Maven/gradle
- Hands-on experience with integration technologies such as SOAP, REST, MQ,gRPC, Kafka etc.
- Experience with the databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL (preferred), Infinispan etc.
- Delivery-focused with hands-on skills - able to communicate and articulate problems and solutions.
- Commitment to delivering positive outcomes with teammates.
- Ability to effectively work with vendors and solution partners.
Note for applicants - This is an accredited employer so candidates on temporary work visas who are looking for sponsorships can be provided with one. Able to arrange and facilitate a fully remote interview process and offer.
How to apply: If the above sounds like you, click on the apply button and go through Seek or the Randstad website. For more details you can call Amaan on 0220607986 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.