This leading NZ insurer is currently on the lookout for multiple Digital Content Producers to take on an initial 12 month engagement and work on a number of migration projects using AEM. As part of the technology products and services division, you will be using AEM to ensure that the right content is being uploaded to their digital assets in a timely and efficient manner. You’ll work closely with the Product Owner and Lead Digital Content Producer to prioritize and execute the project backlog through building pages, updating content, and migrating content.
Skills for the job:
- Minimum of 3 years developing and maintaining digital content (web and app)
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager
- Ability to work in a cross functional team and deliver content at speed
- Experience and ability in optimizing content for SEO
- 12 month initial contract
- Great hourly rate with weekly pay
- Auckland CBD office with hybrid working
- Opportunity to work on an exciting large-scale project in a leading NZ business
If this sounds like the contract you’ve been looking for, apply today, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.