Not just as consultants, but as people, we understand the importance of those early formative years of a child's life. This is why we are always on the lookout for the best teachers who can be outstanding role models for our next generation.
We are seeking qualified and unqualified early childhood and primary school teachers in the Hutt and Wellington region for casual on-call relieving work
We work closely with many centres all across Wellington to provide them with the best relief teachers (you!)
To be considered a "qualified teacher" and for the qualified pay rate you must have either a Bachelor of Education/Diploma (ECE or Primary) or Level 7 in ECE (or NZQA approved equivalent) and be registered with the teaching council
As an "unqualified teacher" you must: have atleast 3 months professional experience in a childcare setting to be considered
What is in it for you:
- The opportunity to work with some of Wellington's best childcare centres
- Our centres are extensively screened regarding service standards, care, and offer best in industry child to educator ratios
- Easy to manage your own availability via our candidate portal, or liaise by phone through our consulting team who are available 24/7
- Flexbility in where and when you work
- You have a warm and nurturing nature with fantastic communication skills
- You will have the ability to build strong connections with children, parents, caregivers, and the wider community
- Have a real desire to make a difference to children in their early years
- Are energetic, proactive and are focused on delivering an exceptional childcare service through play
Before coming onboard with us:
- You must have work rights in New Zealand
- NOTE: NOMINATION/SPONSORSHIP FOR VISAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR CASUAL EMPLOYMENT
- Have easy access to transport
- Must be able to relieve with us atleast 2 days per week
We understand that the job market can be difficult to navigate and even harder still, trying to figure out where you best fit in. Relieving work offers you the flexibility to work in multiple centres across Wellington which exposes you to a variety of different environments. Who knows what doors could open?
Apply to this role today - we have plenty of work available! Feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or call 0800 800 204 (press 3).
Look forward to speaking with you!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.