- Warm and friendly family focused environments
- Strong focus on relationship building between the children, whanau and the community
- Fantastic child to teacher ratios
- Play based learning
- Spacious centres both indoors and outdoors
- Committed to healthy and sustainable practices
- Someone who is open minded and flexible
- Passionate about building strong relationships within the community
- Uses their initiative and is one of their key strengths
- Strong team player and has the ability to get along with others easily
- Someone who doesn't see this as "just a job" but whom is invested in the growth and development of both themselves and the children in their care
Salary negotiable based on experience
The centres we work with are big believers in the continual development of teachers, therefore, they offer professional development/support and mentoring
NOTE: please only apply if you are currently in New Zealand as we are not accepting overseas applications at this time
We are also working with other centres outside of Lower Hutt and within the wider Wellington region so if you're wanting work elsewhere, would love to hear from you!
If this is resonating with you, I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to send me your CV to email@example.com, call us on 080020204 Opt 3 or alternatively hit the apply button! ...