- Warm and friendly family focused environment
- Strong focus on relationship building between the children, whanau and the community
- Fantastic child to teacher ratios
- Play based learning
- Spacious centre both indoors and outdoors
- Committed to healthy and sustainable practices
- Someone who is open minded and flexible
- Passionate about building strong relationships within the community
- Has a minimum of 1 year + experience in New Zealand childcare centres
- Uses their initiative and is one of their key strengths
- Strong team player and has the ability to get along with others easily
- Someone who doesn't see this as "just a job" but whom is invested in the growth and development of both themselves and the children in their care
Salary negotatiable based on experience
The centre is a big believer in the continual development of teachers, therefore, they offer professional development/support and mentoring
If this is resonating with you, I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 080020204 Opt 3 or alternatively hit the apply button!
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $200 prezzy card Call 0800 800 204 to find out more. Conditions apply....