Role available as an Intermediate/Senior Estimator with an immediate start. This position is paying a salary between $75,000 – $110,000 depending on experience and is based in Hamilton.
With this NZ owned residential building company you will be joining one of New Zealand's most innovative and highly regarded brands with a proven track record of delivering high quality residential projects.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Residential Estimator/Quantity Surveyor in New Zealand
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- Experienced in completing Estimations, Project Budgets, Purchase orders, Variations, and Back costing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use appropriate software (MS Excel, MS Office)
- Experience in residential medium density housing projects (Terrace, Duplex, Apartments)
- Experience in NZBC/NZ3604
- Competitive salary $75,000 - $110,000
- Office & projects based in Hamilton
- Opportunity to be a part of an established, high quality brand
- Potential to work on large scale projects
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply or email myself with your CV.
Don’t think this is for you but you know just the person? Don’t worry! You can still earn $500 by successfully referring someone suitable!
021 081 22818
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....