A rare and exciting temporary opportunity has come up for an experienced Executive Assistant, based in Christchurch CBD. This role is highly engaging, offers competitive hourly pay rates, and is working with an exceptional organisation.
We are looking for a candidate with Executive Assistant experience who can provide high-level support to help ensure effective and efficient assistance to the CEO and senior management team
- $40 hourly rate
- Start immediately
- Full-time position / weekly pay
- 5 weeks temporary assignment
What you need to be successful
- Proven executive support roles and experience working with the CEO and senior management
- Proficient administrative skills and the ability to anticipate needs
- A personable style while being efficient, well organised, process-driven and have a commitment to deadlines
- Project a credible and professional image
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confidence in dealing with high level internal and external stakeholders, and ability to collaborate with staff at all levels
- Ability to assess and challenge information
Duties and key responsibilities
- Ensure all work is completed to a high standards within required timeframes.
- Proactively manage the CEO’s correspondence and communication so matters that can be dealt with immediately are and those requiring the CEOs attention are forwarded appropriately.
- Proactively manage the CEO’s diary, scheduling meetings as required, ensure the CEO is aware of upcoming appointments and has .the relevant documentation to hand
- Resolve conflicting demands to facilitate efficient use of the CEO’s time.
- Plan, facilitate and successfully deliver agreed projects.
- Identify any risks to the CEO or members of the SLT and proactively ensure appropriate solutions are identified and managed.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key staff at Pegasus Health.
- Building and maintain good networks across the various provider organisations with whom we interact.
- The Executive Assistant will undertake other duties as directed by the CEO from time-to-time. Such duties are carried out in a timely, accurate manner and in accordance with organisational policies and procedures.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....