about the role
The purpose of this newly created role as an Executive Assistant is to provide exceptional support to two General Managers of the business and their wider teams. This role requires a candidate that not only has the skills, but more importantly a great attitude that will contribute positively to the wider organisation.
The office is located in Wellington CBD and you will have the flexibility to work from home on occasion.
This role is ideally 40 hours per week, however there may be the opportunity to work 30 hours for the right candidate.
- diary management for 2 GM's
- travel bookings
- mail collection and distribution
- meeting room management and organisation
- report preparation and coordination
- office administration such as stationery orders
about you (the ideal candidate would):
- have proven administration support experience, ideally as an assistant to a team or management
- diary management experience of multiple calendars
- experience organising travel
- be a confident communicator, both verbal and written
- excellent organisational skills
- experience in minute taking and creating meeting agendas
- organisation of meetings and preparing necessary documentation
- competent user of Microsoft office
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please click Apply Now
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....