Do you want to work on a project that will contribute to improving public transport services in the community?
We are currently looking for Face to Face Interviewers to interview members of the public who use public transport to get their feedback in order to help improve services.
About the role:
We’re working with an organisation that works with companies and agencies for data collection purposes. One of the ways they collect data is through face to face surveys and interviews. In this role you would be approaching passengers in order to complete a survey on their experience using public transport.
Hours: Range of morning, afternoon and evening shifts available.
Pay rate: $21 per hour + 8% holiday pay.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Comfortable approaching and speaking to people.
- Ability to relate to people of different walks of life.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to build customer service skills.
- Opportunity for ongoing casual work.
- Helping improve services in your community.
If you think this sounds like you, please hit the “APPLY” button. We will then send you an application form and more details about the recruitment process.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....