An exciting opportunity for a Facilities Manager to make their impact on a notable commercial portfolio, involved across both hard and soft FM, project management and the overall strategy for the portfolio going forward.
- Manage and review the planned preventative maintenance schedules across all properties under your management
- Contractor management ensuring all works are carried out to a high standard, on time and within budget
- Establish strong relations with key stakeholders, including tenants, landlords, and suppliers, to ensure that their needs are being met and issues are being resolved
- Work alongside the asset management team providing insight on asset condition
- Management of the OPEX budget with input into the CAPEX budget
- Ensure that all properties are compliant with regulations and standards
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in facilities management or a similar role
- Tertiary Qualification in Property or a relevant Trade will be looked upon favourably
- Experience in managing contractors and suppliers
- Strong knowledge of building systems, including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
An exciting opportunity to join a well established team within the public sector. If you are a Facilities Manager with a passion for delivering exceptional service and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, get in touch with Max Peterson at Randstad Property on email@example.com or 09 336 0352...