Are you a successful Territory Sales Manager who is looking to apply your skills in an international organisation? Do you have a strong FMCG or specialist sales background?
We have a fantastic opportunity to lead a team of six sales professionals across the Lower North Island. This position is perfect for somebody who has experience in FMCG, knows what it takes to be on the road and is looking for a company that promotes within and looks after their staff. We are looking for candidates that are open to travel, inclusive of overnight travel.
This role is a permanent, full-time position
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary with a vehicle, medical insurance, and necessary tools of trade
- Located in Wellington
In this varied role, you will be;
- Contributing to the development of National Sales strategies
- Propose and implement divisional targets
- Track and report on sales cycle results while utilizing KSIs
- Manage Divisional and Wholesaler expenditure in line with the allocated budget
- Support Key Accounts and Marketing strategies
- Monitor and report on all relevant market information
To be successful in attaining this role, we are looking for;
- Experience managing a successful sales team
- A proven track record dealing with FMCG or specialised sales
- A good sense of resilience in regards to tackling leads and gaining new business
- Comfortable adapting to change
If this sounds like a suitable role for you, get in touch by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 04 471 4876
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....