Our client is going from strength to strength, and have a great team behind them to be continue their success. Come join a growing team based in Christchurch. We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable and Credit professional to join this exciting technology business based in Burnside. If you want to work somewhere with robust training, an opportunity to learn and grow your commercial knowledge, and a team that will support you from start to finish, then this is the place for you. This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, and the working hours are Monday to Friday (8:30 to 5pm), and offers on site parking for its staff members - free of charge. This is a great opportunity not only for someone working in the technology industry, but someone who has a passion for Tech.
About the role:
- Banking reconciliations and providing support to the wider finance team
- Processing of accounts receivables in bank reconciliations in their accounting system and management system
- Following up and managing held payments
- Sending of daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Accounts receivable experience
- Experience using SalesForce and Dynamic365
- A pragmatic approach
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Strong analytical skills
- Reconciliations experience
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.