Looking for the chance to combine your technical accounting, influencing and relationship skills, providing key insights to your assigned portfolio?
As part of this complex and multifaceted organisation, you’ll be joining a great team culture, providing e a strong service to key senior stakeholders, acting as a trusted advisor through driving effective financial management and advice.
You will have proven influencing and relationship management skills, alongside a background in financial performance and analysis or a finance leadership role within complex organisations.
- Take a proactive approach to engaging with relevant stakeholders, acting as a trusted advisor on all key financial matters, whilst translating technical information into targetted insights, relevant for its respective audience.
- Provide key financial advice and support across the organisation to inform strategic and operational decision making.
- Support key stakeholders on analysis of business drivers, key trends and forward looking impacts of decision making.
- Facilitate strategic financial planning, whilst advising on broader implications of investment opportunities, financial modelling and costing.
- Relevant tertiary degree eg. Accounting, Finance, Economics
- CA Qualified or Equivalent
- Proven Management Accounting/Financial Analysis/Finance Business Partnering/Finance Leadership experience
- Ability to turn data and technical information into key operational insights for the intended audience.
This is a great role to join an attractive organisation that offers complexity, career progression and a great culture.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link provided. Alternatively, please email email@example.com or call 04 471 6464.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....