- Lead and manage the budgeting process for relevant portfolio's on behalf of the business, providing integrated business advice in order to drive the strategic direction of the organization.
- Manage and prioritise the teams workload in order to deliver timely and robust financial reporting.
- Mentor and coach a team of Management Accountants, whilst helping to build the capability of the team and wider finance group.
- Manage and prioritise workload, whilst consistently looking at areas of continuous improvement, such as reducing month end cycle time frames.
- Work, manage and develop relationships across the organisation in order to seek an understanding of delivery needs and implement effective processes in order to provide an effective service to the wider business.
- CA Qualification (or equivalent), with related Finance/Accounting Degree.
- Strong knowledge of strategic, business planning and management accounting processes.
- Proven experience with leading a team
If you are looking to take on a managerial position in a supportive environment, where you are able to make your mark and help to uplift the capability of the finance function, then please apply via the link provided.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.