A great opportunity of an experienced auditor or financial accountant to step into an exciting role in a complex government organization for a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role is responsible for supporting the financial accounting team in the provision of accurate financial and management information. This role involves monthly and statutory reporting, tax compliances, reconciliations and also some FMIS work as they are currently going through an ERP upgrade. This will involve process improvement, data integration and testing.
The role will be well suited to an individual that is newly qualified or working towards their CA. You could be looking to get out of the CA environment or expand on your experience. This role provides the opportunity to develop your skill set across financial accounting and systems work in a complex environment.
- Contribute to the improvement/streamlining of current financial processes and procedures
- Prepare various financial reports and analysis for various internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in the development of any new financial systems and initiatives
- Ensure tax compliances are met and business processes are followed
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Finance or a business related field.
- Completed a CA Qualification or working towards.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- A strong audit or financial accounting background
This is a great opportunity to develop your career and work alongside some experienced professionals to gain exposure across different aspects of the organisation, whilst being rewarded with a supportive team and workplace environment in Wellington.
In order to be considered for this exciting position please apply via the link below.
If you have any further questions please get in contact with Garrett Ashman on 04 494 3452 or email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....